We are here for you!
Welcome to Join Together Northern Nevada (JTNN), the go-to place for substance abuse resources.
JTNN is a nonprofit organization that has been dedicated to reducing the impact of substance abuse on Washoe County by improving access to prevention, intervention and treatment services since 1998.
This is what JTNN does:
- Provides access to resources,
- Conducts community assessments,
- Collects data and implements strategies to address community needs,
- Conducts training on topics such as drug trends, drugs of abuse, short and long-term effects of substance abuse on the brain,
- And most recently -- provides program evaluation services to nonprofit and governmental agencies. Click here to read more.
Take a look at JTNN's online resources. Parents click here for helpful information.
We're here to meet the community's needs. If you'd like to get involved, give us a call at 775-324-7557 or stop by our office at 505 S. Arlington Ave., Suite 110.